VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Marijuana Legal For Medicinal Purposes

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I think all drugs should be legalized then we could reduce the prison population by half. Whose body is it anyway? Does the State own your body. Should they be able to tell you what you can put into it? Alcohol is legal and we know it destroys lives, but Uncle Sam gets a "healthy" tax from it. Tobacco is legal and it kills but the government gets a big tax. Living in a police state is not all it is cracked up to be. Our founding fathers took opium when their backs hurt. Why not follow in their footsteps. If it is good enough for Jefferson, Franklin and Washington it it good enough for me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder
I think all drugs should be legalized then we could reduce the prison population by half. Whose body is it anyway? Does the State own your body. Should they be able to tell you what you can put into it? Alcohol is legal and we know it destroys lives, but Uncle Sam gets a "healthy" tax from it. Tobacco is legal and it kills but the government gets a big tax. Living in a police state is not all it is cracked up to be. Our founding fathers took opium when their backs hurt. Why not follow in their footsteps. If it is good enough for Jefferson, Franklin and Washington it it good enough for me.

The Government wants us all to believe we are their children; that we would be lost without their protection, so we allow them to rule us instead of serve us; we trade our freedom for the false security they offer; for no one but ourselves should govern our own body and soul. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

Wings

It is a false sense of security. Those who feel secure have just been lucky so far. The police state is here to protect those who serve it and benefit from it. The rest of us are just in the way. The security state protects the 5% that own 80% of everything.

I believe the officials would legalize it in a minute if they could find a way to Tax it...But when u can throw a bunch of seeds out ur window, so to speak, they have no idea how much ur producing and how to Tax that amount. Just my take. William