• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally A Win For A Hadit Member

Rate this topic

Rockhound

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Good work Rockhound, lots of reading and writing and fighting the VA! Is the nasal fracture linked to the TBI? Keep working your claims! ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Glad you won Rock and for the record 100'a have won. It just seems like it takes to long for most of us but those who don't give up usually win their claims.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yee Haw!! Congrats Rock, yes its sort of early to count the chickens, but I am sure thrilled with this first giant step for you after all this time!! Speaking of chickens, only once did I get anything near the amount expected from the va after sc.

Vocational Rehab is available at 10%, not sure but if I recall you have 12 years to use or lose this 'benefit'.

All the best to ya,

CG'up!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

x

x

x

Good work Rockhound, lots of reading and writing and fighting the VA! Is the nasal fracture linked to the TBI? Keep working your claims! ~Wings

Wings: Yes! The TBI is the direct result of the trauma that caused the Fractured Nasal Bone and resulted in a minor cerebral concussion, evidenced by an EEG that showed tracings of a slow wave form of the frontal lobe of the brain. Further evidenced by congnitive deficiancies of the executive function of the brain, supported by neuropsychiatric test results. I think all I need now is a firm nexus statement to support all this evidence and enough supporting medical studies and/or treatese supporting the nexus statement.

Rockhound Rider :blink:

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic

if the ones you think are out to

get you, really are?

Yee Haw!! Congrats Rock, yes its sort of early to count the chickens, but I am sure thrilled with this first giant step for you after all this time!! Speaking of chickens, only once did I get anything near the amount expected from the va after sc.

Vocational Rehab is available at 10%, not sure but if I recall you have 12 years to use or lose this 'benefit'.

All the best to ya,

CG'up!

I could use a membership in a Gym with a Lap pool right now more than I need Vocational Rehab. I need to get my body back in shape if I can, so I can go back to Driving Big Rigs like I did before I got sick. If my body was in bette shape, then I could use Voc rehab to retrain me so I can get my CDL License back.

Rockhound Rider :blink:

get you, really are?

• 1 month later...

I guess I can put this post to rest for now, I received my accrued benefit check today, so all I have to do now is make sure to check my bank account at the first of the month to see that my monthly award check has been received. 10% doesn't seem much now that I got it, but every little bit helps, especially with winter coming fast.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME THROUGH THIS PROCESS. WHAT I LEARNED FROM THIS CLAIM I CAN USE TO WORK MY ADDITIONAL CLAIMS AND WITH A LOT OR WORK AND A LITTLE LUCK, I WILL SEE SIMILIAR IF NOT BETTER RESULTS ON MY NEXT CLAIM.

Rockhound Rider B) :lol: B) B) B)

get you, really are?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use