Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Old Happy Days

Rate this topic

jessie0054

I just got off the phone with my son who had just gotten a call from his service officer.

His NOD was approved and he was awarded 40% on his back [ was at 10&] and they added 20 % for the radiculopathy of his right lower leg.

I think if i added the va math right he is now at 70% overall with his 40% for his blood cancer.

I have a lot of THANK YOU's going out to the memeber's of Hadit.com.

With out your guidence we couldn't have done this!!! You guy's are the greatest!!!!

Thank You all very very much!!!!

Jessie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

He should ask for TDIU if he is not working. Congrats!!!!!

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jessie, that is fabulous news. Hope this helps your son alot; thank him and you for his service - what a mom

Best to ya and him!

Cg'up!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Jesse, also pat yourself on the back. Without you, he would still be drowning in the VA river of wait.

Congrats to your son and as Pete said, IU.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Founder

great news good on ya

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use