Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Big Win At Dro

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

Well as some of you know I have been fighting with the VA over my zero percent skin cancer after 5 operations. Well got SSOC yesterday and retro check yesterday.

Rated 100 percent from Jan 18th 08 thru Feb 1st 08 due to 6 months after last operation. Then 30 percent on Feb 1st 08. Six months after last operation. I really beleive it was the picture I sent in that did the trick. Even with the 30 percent I will still be rated only 80 percent because we all know 50 + 30 + 30 + 10 +10 + 10 + 10 = 80 still one more DRO appeal for the low ball of my back and sinuitis,

Thanks all

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, isnt it sad, that, after we get back from fighting the enemy, we have to fight the VA even harder to get what is coming to us. Sometimes I think the VARO should be moved to Iraq and "take care" of their Veterans and get them to commit suicide, like they do our Veterans by frustrating us in poverty all these years.

Well as some of you know I have been fighting with the VA over my zero percent skin cancer after 5 operations. Well got SSOC yesterday and retro check yesterday.

Rated 100 percent from Jan 18th 08 thru Feb 1st 08 due to 6 months after last operation. Then 30 percent on Feb 1st 08. Six months after last operation. I really beleive it was the picture I sent in that did the trick. Even with the 30 percent I will still be rated only 80 percent because we all know 50 + 30 + 30 + 10 +10 + 10 + 10 = 80 still one more DRO appeal for the low ball of my back and sinuitis,

Thanks all

Jim

I great feeling to know you or anyone has finally overcome the uncalled for stalling by the VA system of a deserving vet in an sc'd condition. Congrats!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use