Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Guess What I Got Today!

Rate this question

luvHIM

Question

I'M SO HAPPY!!! I WON 40% OF MY CLAIM BASED ON THE CUE THAT VARO CALLED ON THEMSELVES. MY HEAD IS STILL SPINNING...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CALLED A CUE ON THEMSELVES...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

I GOT THE ENVELOPE TODAY AND THEY ARE BACKPAYING ME FROM MAY 29, 2003 FOR CHRONIC LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN WITH ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS. WHOOO HOO!!

NOW IS THE:

SECONDARY FIBROMYALGIA

MIGRAIN HEADACHES

PTSD (MST STRESSOR) WITH CHRONIC ANXIETY AND MDD...I KNOW THEY WILL ONLY PICK ONE...BUT THAT IS HOW IT IS WRITTEN UP BY THE VAMC MH DOCS.

ALSO BILATERAL SACROILITIS DUE TO THE LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN WITH ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS

HALUX RIGIDUS

HALUX (WHATEVER THE OTHER ONE IS)

CHRONIC COSTOCHONDRITIS

BILATERAL SHOULDER TENDONITIS/BURSITIS WITH OVER 50% TEAR IN LEFT

I KNOW IT WILL BE JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I CAN SAY I'M 100%.

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! HADIT.COM

I'M SO HAPPY!!! I WON 40% OF MY CLAIM BASED ON THE CUE THAT VARO CALLED ON THEMSELVES. MY HEAD IS STILL SPINNING...I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CALLED A CUE ON THEMSELVES...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

I GOT THE ENVELOPE TODAY AND THEY ARE BACKPAYING ME FROM MAY 29, 2003 FOR CHRONIC LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN WITH ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS. WHOOO HOO!!

NOW IS THE:

SECONDARY FIBROMYALGIA

MIGRAIN HEADACHES

PTSD (MST STRESSOR) WITH CHRONIC ANXIETY AND MDD...I KNOW THEY WILL ONLY PICK ONE...BUT THAT IS HOW IT IS WRITTEN UP BY THE VAMC MH DOCS.

ALSO BILATERAL SACROILITIS DUE TO THE LUMBOSACRAL STRAIN WITH ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS

HALUX RIGIDUS

HALUX (WHATEVER THE OTHER ONE IS)

CHRONIC COSTOCHONDRITIS

BILATERAL SHOULDER TENDONITIS/BURSITIS WITH OVER 50% TEAR IN LEFT

I KNOW IT WILL BE JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I CAN SAY I'M 100%.

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! HADIT.COM

I am starting to see things like this happen? I wonder if they are cracking down on claims process but good for you this mean they did something wrong and they fixed it but I would still check in to it to make sure they got it all, congrats!! yog

• HadIt.com Elder

CONGRATS, Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwseerrsss! does that ever lift my heart. Is that for a 40% sc or do you need to update your percentages over <<<<<<there on the left?

I just announced your win to my family (ok I was sorta loud!) and we share your joy!!!! I am so glad you got whats due and get continued medical compensation, connection, as well as care for your sc condition.

:rolleyes: GOD bless you Luvhim ~ ~ ~ ~ ! :huh:

Oh, and Happy VA-lentines Day ;)

Cg'up2009!

Edited by cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Getting service-connected is no easy task! Good work! Congratulations!! ~Wings

CONGRATS, Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwseerrsss! does that ever lift my heart. Is that for a 40% sc or do you need to update your percentages over <<<<<<there on the left?

I just announced your win to my family (ok I was sorta loud!) and we share your joy!!!! I am so glad you got whats due and get continued medical compensation, connection, as well as care for your sc condition.

:rolleyes: GOD bless you Luvhim ~ ~ ~ ~ ! :huh:

Oh, and Happy VA-lentines Day ;)

Cg'up2009!

I actually changed it after I got the letter...so I'm just a step ahead (LOL)

This is not the entire claim but it was a fight attempting to get the Ankylosing Spondylitis service connected, as many of you may recall. Although they service connected the AS as Chronic lumbosacral strain with ankylosing spondylitis, it is still service connected and that means all the other secondary conditions should be coming through shortly. This was only a portion of my claim(s).

But 40% sure beats 0% any day and I'll take that.

Thank you, and your family ;) , cowgirl...I so appreciate it. I don't know what to do with myself right now. My family (entire family) are shouting louder than I am and calling up everybody. This was not just my fight but everyone in my family step in on my behalf. I have been receiving disability from SS since 2004 and it has not been easy financial.

But God...yes, but God is indeed a way maker and he sustain me through the years. And, in- spite of the economy, continues to do so. Again, thank you!!!!

Just keep me in your prayers that my PTSD claim will go a lot smoother and take a loss time.

Edited by luvHIM