Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Phone Call From Rep

Rate this question

Done wit this

Question

Today I received a call from the senior Counselor and the Man Told me that My Earlier Effective Date was Granted ..Thats back to 1994.... But they are still working on the Percentages on Both Shoulders to complete the Claims.I sent in Two - IMO's for the "percentages Appeals" one from my family Doctor and One complete Medical Evaluation from a specailist - Orthopedic Doctor with MRIs..The Doctors Opinions were much higher the the VA,s .. Makes Me feel better Knowing that they Granted the EED

:) B) :rolleyes: :D :lol: ;) Macool

Edited by macool

"We should not have to fight the system, We fought to protect"

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey I wasn't shooting anyone..LOL.. Not ment that way...Chill Carlie...I would rather have a heads up to the VA's way of thinking..Thank you.. I don't understand most of it ,But I do know what They rated me at was not close to what I live with.. everyday...I want something close to Fair so I can say that they are not sticking it to me Anymore like they have sence 1994..I am gettin tired. Had more rides the a grayhound ..lol Could use some time off.. lol

Macool :rolleyes:

Edited by macool

• Founder

this is great news, i am really happy for you, thanks for sharing your success story with us

Today I received a call from the senior Counselor and the Man Told me that My Earlier Effective Date was Granted ..Thats back to 1994.... But they are still working on the Percentages on Both Shoulders to complete the Claims.I sent in Two - IMO's for the "percentages Appeals" one from my family Doctor and One complete Medical Evaluation from a specailist - Orthopedic Doctor with MRIs..The Doctors Opinions were much higher the the VA,s .. Makes Me feel better Knowing that they Granted the EED

:) B) :rolleyes: :D :lol: ;) Macool

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Just wanted to add a reply to this... I was told I was granted the EED Feb 23rd...

I have not received anything in writing ,, ..It was granted by my VARO...as I have it figured The VA owes me a little money .. back to 1994...

I know they sent for My SSA records and have had the records since march 4th ..anyone have any ideas on how long they are going to play these games....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hello Mac.....CONGRATULATIONS........Well done. This will take a lot off your mind knowing that the VA will have to take care of you and your family. I would also like to add that dependents are very important and will be prorated just as Carlie pointed out back to EED. Also any children in College up to I think 25 yrs of age may also add some extra retro to EED. I am too tired to look up the age on this and maybe someone can correct me on the age of college dependents but it is something the Veteran should claim if applicable. Also John999 pointed out the need for appeal to not stop or be satisfied with what you have. Assume the VA is not going to be fair on their rating and be suspicious and APPEAL after looking at your overall claim and test, reports and the "lowball approach the VA uses on everyone". GOD BLESS you and your family. And remember to.....NEVER GIVE UP.....C.C.