Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Victory

Rate this topic

rentalguy1

• HadIt.com Elder
Congrats, buddy! You deserve it! I am so happy for you and yours!! It makes my heart sing! And it was no big deal, just trying to help another vet!

If you hadn't given me a nudge, I would have never got the number, made the call, and got a supervisor involved. I would still be sitting here stewing over the whole matter and it would have taken months to resolve. I knew what to do all the time, I just needed a friend to nudge me in the right direction.

90%, TDIU P&T

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rentalguy: What goes around comes around. Nice to hear things--finally on a positive note for you. You have helped many with your posts concerning the spine and many other subjects. "Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others." ---Elbert Hubbard, in "The Philistine".

• HadIt.com Elder

Rental, if you hadn't been so honest with me about our claim, I probably would have rolled over and taken the crap from the VA, but you, YOU, my friend, said, Belle, YOU need to get this, do that, and this piece of evidence won't be enough, go get more, and I did, because you were straight with me, and told me what I needed, as well as what I needed to hear. Sometimes, a Belle just needs to hear something positive, and you did that; and sometimes, a Belle needs straight talk, and you did that, too. I was just trying to pay it forward!

We should be angry, but kind; demanding, but polite; and firm but soft-spoken.

SouthernBelle

Congrats Shane

My spirits instantly picked up after reading this post.

Paul

Edited by hurryupnwait

When I count my blessings I count my family and friends twice.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Well done is better than well said.

It is good to see that all battles are not for a lost cause!

"Do one thing every day that scares you." Eleanor Roosevelt

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use