100% P&t

Rate this topic

luvHIM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation

This is also my problem but mine is a little different, I was awarded 100% P & T for fibromyalgia back to 2007 but my claim for migraines has been on appeal with other issues. I understand that I can not get another increase but my situation is different because of any possibilities of back pay. I was completely denied in 2005 sent in a NOD and VA didn't send me a soc until 2006. I filed my form 9 in 2006 and VA didn't respond until I had a hearing for other issues in 2008 and now they are all lumped up together. What can I do but wait it out, all the evidence is there and has been for years but they never looked at it. I hope this makes sense, sorry for butting in on your good news. I am not asking for help just letting you know of my situation. Sometime you can get caught up in the slow moving wheels. C & P for fibromyalgia says almost certain the symptoms were caused or resulted from in service conditions so this should be a no brainer and the claims should be granted and I can move on.

Edited by pacmanx1

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• HadIt.com Elder

When you get a 100% schedular rating the VA is supposed to consider housebound benefits if I read the VBM correctly. That does not mean they have to award them, but they should consider HB. Does your condition keep your housebound? That would be another $295 a month. I know the rule says you have to be 100%+60 but if you condition keeps you housebound you can get it.

When you get a 100% schedular rating the VA is supposed to consider housebound benefits if I read the VBM correctly. That does not mean they have to award them, but they should consider HB. Does your condition keep your housebound? That would be another $295 a month. I know the rule says you have to be 100%+60 but if you condition keeps you housebound you can get it.

No, conditions, at times, can keep me housebound (as with all of us probably) but it is not a regular enough basis to warrant HB.

Pete, its okay. Actually, our situations are more similar. I actually filed for the entitlement to sc my migraines back in 2003. I was denied. When they sc the Fibromyalgia they did the same to me and lumped it all together. But it is actually not a Fibro symptom. So, my pursuit would be just about the principle of it all. But I believe that I will just sit back and enjoy what I have been blessed with thus far. I'm TIRED!!

Thanks to everyone else for your congrats. It is greatly appreciated.

my Appeal is currently remanded back to the RO. I was told that it is being reviewed by the DRO, I hope I get a fair decision because my migraines can get really bad. I even had a VA doctor state in my records that my migraines were incapacitating. I was in Voc Rehab and having problems going to class. I was only in class ten hours a week and I missed a lot of classes. I can only pray he/she makes the right decision

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use