Lowes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Same thing here! Lowe's was smart to start doing that. I used my VA card last time. Hey, 10% is 10%!

pr

Lowes offers 10% off with a military ID. I used my pink 100% service connected ID. I will no longer shop at home depot they offer nothing for veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Before you get too hard on Home Depot........they have in place a "Veterans Hiring Initiative" in cooperation with the DOD and the VA, and have hired thousands of vets in the last 5 years.

just sayin'

I am going to have to get a note book and write these things down. I just left Lowes about an hour ago and forgot to ask them about a veterans discount, bad memory, I just don't have it anymore. I also went to sears and bought a few things and contributed to the disabled veterans and got a gift certificate to outback steak house for the amount of the contribution, so it really didn' cost me anything. Helping a vet is my way of giving back what they did for me.

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines