VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dav Gives Me "unofficial" Good News

Rate this topic

navydoc2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear of your success. They don't make it easy do they?

they sure don't, thanks to you guys I learned to keep fighting. Its official now I got a call from the RSO 80% with IU at 100 so what do I update my sc to. Its not p/t so my family doesn't get chap35 bennies. Its a great win for me though so I'm not complaining.

• HadIt.com Elder

I would appeal the denial of Chapter 35. That is what I did when I was denied Chapter 35. I got another opinion that my condition was permanent and sent it in with my appeal. One year later I got P&T. It means ChampVA for your dependents and educational benefits. It is worth getting. Since you are IU the only way for them to reduce you is if you go back to work.

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOURS :lol: :P :D I am with you cowgirl it makes me so happy to see when a vet gets what they have worked so hard for, we are in line also, hoping and

waiting for goods new toooo..... :D

• HadIt.com Elder
CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOURS :lol: :P :D I am with you cowgirl it makes me so happy to see when a vet gets what they have worked so hard for, we are in line also, hoping and

waiting for goods new toooo..... :D

The line is starting to move a little faster

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use