Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Won Dic

Rate this topic

4ransom

Hello hadit friends ,

Finally after 4 years of blood sweat and tears and lots of prayers. I got word today that

a decision has been made. Service connection for the cause of the veterans death is granted.

Thank God , what a relief ! My hearing with BVA was Aug 5th, 2009 and got word today Sept. 26, 2009.

Thanks to all my friends here on hadit that made this possible. This is such a wonderful site

to get information, and encouragement. All I can say is keep on keeping on and don't give up like so many others has said in the past.

I don't know any details at this time other than I have been granted Dic. I guess I will find out more later.

I just wanted to share the good news. WOW !!!! I'm so happy this finally happened for me. Thank God !!! :) :angry: :)

Deceased Veterans wife

Many Many Thanks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is very Sad news too- knowing that a service connected disability has caused or contributed to a death of a veteran.

Our local VAMC entrance has a sign that says" The evidence of sacrifice is visible here."

I have made hundreds of trips over the bridge that is the entrance to the Bath VA for 20 years where this sign is, and the little road in- is always lined with lots of flags.I always wonder why the same sign isn't at the cemetery on their grounds too.

Then again the VA cemetery is extraordinarily beautiful. A few Unknowns and many Civil War vets and vets of all eras.It really doesnt need the sign at all.

I hear your relief. Great news.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats!!!! Four years is to long to have to fight for earned benefits.

Please let us know when you learn what turned to corner for you and hopefully you will have some security earned by your husband for a long time.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use