• donate-be-a-hero.png

Add Me To The Success List!

Rate this topic

clw4514

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, and welcome. You must have done an excellent job having all your ducks in a row to get your claim settled so fast.

actually, i asked for and was granted an expedited claim. none the less, 2 months was quick! that combined with the help on here and the great people at the va (yes, they really do exist! lol), i had an iron clad case. during the c & p exam, the dr told me my file looked great. there was no room for argument. now that its over, i almost want to go help others get their packets together.....ive already started helping a fellow coastie wife get hers together. like so many others of us, she had no idea the avenue of assistance to her as a veteran.

WOW GREAT News !!!

And you are already helping some one else with their claim- that is just wonderful!

"it brings tears to my eyes when i think about someone having to go it alone with this process."

Yes-they can certainly get a vet rep but the support here is encouragement from many others who have been on VA's paper battlefield as well as accurate claims help.

Just knowing they are not alone can help tremendously.

i filed on 18 aug 09 and it was closed out on this past friday. called today to check the status since it was supposed to be expedited and they sd i should be getting retro pay for $2500+. i dont remember the exact amount. so, im guessing its btwn 50-70% rating. they couldnt tell me bcuz i guess it wasnt completely updated yet.

i have been so overwhelmed with all the help and guidance u guys/ladies offer on here. i just dont know how on earth i could possibly repay u. it brings tears to my eyes when i think about someone having to go it alone with this process. i am eternally grateful that you were all there for me.

i havent been around much bcuz i have had a few emotional setbacks but u have all been with me in my thoughts and prayers.

love each and every one of you!!!!

BIG HUGS!!

:D Congratulations !! Wow I'm excited for you, and it happened so fast without years of waiting.

I'm so happy for you. God Bless you.

4ransom

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use