100% For Major Depression

Rate this topic

Ironman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Well Ironman, the waiting is over. The results are excellent. I am glad that you have hung in there and now this chapter is behind you... Your load is lighter, and you can look toward the future with security. Your house and auto are excellent investments. I wish you happiness and long life. Along with your fellow Hadit members, I too celebrate your success and send you my most positive thoughts.

Congratulations - maybe your war is over. you used wisdom in your investments!

• HadIt.com Elder
Hello again,

Just wanted to add a little more info.

I got 100% disability. I did'nt have to go the IU route like I thought I would.

I am not scheduled for any future exams but am not holding my breath on that one.And for Larry I bought a small one bedroom house off a relative for a really cheap price.

I got 1 year back pay. I paid more for my car then my house. haha

Irondude, my question was: Does the letter state "No future exams are scheduled." I am not asking you if you HAVE any future exams scheduled. I am asking you if the letter STATED "No future exams are scheduled.".

There is a subtle but VERY IMPORTANT difference.

If your letter states "No future exams are scheduled" that is the VA's sneaky way of trying to tell you that you are P&T (Permanent and Total) and hence are eligible for Chap 35 benefits and CHAMPVA and MWR/PX/BX and Armed Forces Vacation Club, etc. Very large conotations contained in a very sly way.

BTW, I didn't ask about the house or the car that you purchased. I figure that that is personal business and I have no need to know.

WOW Ironman, one year and you won! That's great for you. You must have had alot of service connected evidence that validated your claim. What era are you from? Don't spend all your $$ at once. Save some for a small getaway too. Enjoy. Glad hadit was here to help you too. ;)

Hello everyone.

I beat all the odds and got 100% disability for Major depression on the very first try.

I would like to thank everyone for all the valuable information I gathered here on the forums.

I got my backpay and the 1st thing I did was buy a new car and also bought a small house.

I am pretty well set now I never have to worry about paying rent or making a car payment anytime soon.

I owe you all a ton of thanks for making it alot smoother processing my claim.

It took a long year to get through this process but with all the info on this site it made things go smoothly.

Again I want to give big thanks for all the information and would like to thank Tbird especially for making such a wonderful site for us veterans.