Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Home Depot

willie 74

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Crap... I just bought some paint the other day from Home Depot and forgot to show them my ID...

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to many different Home Depots and have been getting 10% at all of them here in Oregon.

During my recent travels across the country some clerks would say "that's just during Veteran's Day" but, if you contact a store manager, they'll usually give you the 10%.

Get them discounts friends! :D

• 2 months later...

Get my 10% off at both Lowes and Homedepot here in Louisiana! Lowes always has to get a supervisior to do the overide. :rolleyes: Get looks from people behind me because I am slowing them down. Home Depot just plugs it in. B)

Iraqrecall

• HadIt.com Elder

The people who get mad cause a Veteran takes a little extra time to get a discount offered just picked the wrong line and should be glad that you are getting the discount.

Thank you for your service

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to Home Depot and got my 10% discount, every Little bit helps. I also get a 10 % discount at Lowe's.

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Home Depot, Lowe's and Mernard's all in Il and Mo honor the 10% discount for vets, been there, done that. If probllem arises, talk to the store manager, and advise you will go to the other stores for the discount, and I bet you get it. :D

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use