Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hallelujah ........after Ten Long Years.....tdiu P&t

Rate this topic

Redexprss1

• In Memoriam

Congrats Red. I could not agree with you more about Berta and Hadit. There are so many others also that keep us hanging in there.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to red and to the Keyes family. Berta is a GEM! She spends hours of her time helping all of us. She knows the regs and assists us all with what pertains to our claims.

I wish there was a way for all of us to show her our gratitude, like make one day "BERTAS DAY" where we all send her KUDOS for our appreciation...or give her an AWARD from all the hadit family; but I think she see's and knows how much we value her, and her help as we all continue our fight against the Big Machine called the VA!

I am glad she was instrumental in your quest with the VA, and being a winner today. Enjoy it red, and your family. Continue to post and pass it forward. B) halos2

Congrads Red!!! Yes all of the care,concern and help we all enjoy from our fellow members of this wonderful site. May God bless all of you and keep the faith for together we will prevail!!

The person who has nothing for which they are willing to fight,

nothing which is more important than they're own personal safety,

is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free,

unless made and kept so by the exertions of better persons

than himself.

Semper Fi

pigdriver

• HadIt.com Elder
Today I got the news of a life time from my DAV rep. The VA finally approved my TDIU Claim! It still hasn't sunk in yet and kind of still in shock. This is my first time posting, but live on Hadit forum studying all the advice and experience all have to give and been thru, gathering and taking it all in to build my case. I served my country from Oct 82 - Oct 2000 As a Navy Seabee, and within that time 5 years for the State department. 18 years of service and released on medical discharge, just shy of my retirement. It was a forced out because I wasn't world wide qualified( alot of traveling). I started my claim in 2000 with a 30%- lumbar injury & Hyporthyroidism 10% reopened a claim in 2002 for fibromyalgia and was denied. Applied for SSD in 2002 and was awarded the same 2003 (perm). VA Appeals board denied my claim for TDIU in 2005 but raised my SC disablities to 70%. Feburary 23rd, 2009 my DAV REP out of Buffalo NY help me reopen my claim for TDIU, after 266 days of filing I finally recieved this Great news! I just want to thank a special Lady on this forum for all her sensible, caring understanding ways about her advise she gives everyone......and that my dear is you BERTA from the beautiful hills of NNY. I read & I studied your advise & thoughts on this forum and can say many time i just wanted to give up and your forums kept me going. Good Luck to all out there. For now it is my families turn to help another down and discouraged Vet. God Bless and Thank You. The Keyes Family

Congrats it's amazing how many people the govt tosses just a year or 2 shy of retirement, it's more than many people realize. I am glad you and your family are now going to get what you have earned and deserve Happy Holidays......don't spend all that back pay in one place....

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

WOW Congratulations to the Keyes family ~ ~ !! I am awed by how eloquently you described our Berta - BERTA is truly a Godsend - B) !

I hope your life becomes a bit more relaxed and manageable that your family has benefits ~ !

Thank you for your service,

Gowgirl'up2009!

(new to iu here too!)

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use