VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta's Posts

Rate this question

jbasser

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta is a remarkable lady with a very Keen sense for research, especially with her forte of AO claims and decisions.

It is very beneficial to read her posts and get an understanding of her research.

We have thousands of members here who each may know someone who could be effected by her research and we should get the word to those folks.

Right now we have many veterans who were expoosed to Toxins. Many are already dead as a result of exposure.

There are also veterans who have been exposed to Radiation, Other chemicals like in Project Shad,and one real bad one that effects soldiers, Airmen and Sailors. Asbestos.

I thank Berta for her research. She sets an an example of persistance, Patience, and a willingness to make sure no one gets left behind.

John

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Berta! You have helped so many of us here on hadit. Wish you could be appointed to some post at the VA. I bet things would get done then! The backlog keeps growing and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I am trying to get my 87 year old Father-in-law (WWII vet) aid and attendance and they are fighting it as hard as they can. Hard to understand their thinking! Hopefully, I will get him something before he passes. At least my Mother-in-law would benefit from it.

• Founder

couldn't agree with you more. berta has contributed so much for many years, i am grateful that she found hadit.com and decided to help us out. we do have many remarkable folks here and berta is a stand out.

Berta is a remarkable lady with a very Keen sense for research, especially with her forte of AO claims and decisions.

It is very beneficial to read her posts and get an understanding of her research.

We have thousands of members here who each may know someone who could be effected by her research and we should get the word to those folks.

Right now we have many veterans who were expoosed to Toxins. Many are already dead as a result of exposure.

There are also veterans who have been exposed to Radiation, Other chemicals like in Project Shad,and one real bad one that effects soldiers, Airmen and Sailors. Asbestos.

I thank Berta for her research. She sets an an example of persistance, Patience, and a willingness to make sure no one gets left behind.

John

Here Here! Berta Rocks!

As we wonder around lost, you lead us home. When we are stuck in the muck of the VA, you pull us out. When we are down, your post's lift us up. It is the top of the ninth inning and the bases are loaded, Berta---we can count on you to hit a Home Run. Thank you for all you do.