Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Dealing With The Worst Roneed Help

Rate this question

Guest elizabeth

Question

Guest elizabeth

i really need your heip i don;t know my next move. to start in 1978 we opended a claim for ear problems in from hospital stay in japen -va stated no records found in 2001 i got copies of file all needed records were in file plus a ro had told va to re-open claim for air force navy -others va never informed me of this action in 1994 i applied for penson was dentied but va stated accoring to your rcords of 1948 proof va had records all the time i am 100% for ptsd since 2003 from wasp sinking hobson i was on ship 52-56 i re-opened my claim waiting to hear from va i want to go back to 1978 for 1978 is for 1948 can i do this i would to add my helpless child and wife on what will va do? i plan to put this in newspapers congersmann is good for nothing i have all smr all denied stay in hospital 5 months for nothing? ro in 1993 also states expoised for radiation my son was born with a tarotoma tumor[twins thst feel to devide] but live with own blood supply sent to air forse path in DC va failed to get that report keep denying my son he is on ssd but not sss i will not apply for him to get sss i served my country in ww2-52-56 my son does need sss where are my rights under my award i want my son .wife back to 1978 va in newark stated they will add my son on back to 2003 i said we do not beg or make deals apply my rights i earned newark nj made 60 mins and they are giving veterans a hard time they are vary powerful i did not know the DEVIL WAS IN CHARGE OF NEWARK I KNOW NOW eLIZABETH B)

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Guest elizabeth
i really need your heip i don;t know my next move. to start in 1978 we opended a claim for ear problems in from hospital stay in japen -va stated no records found in 2001 i got copies of file all needed records were in file plus a ro had told va to re-open claim for air force navy -others va never informed me of this action in 1994 i applied for penson was dentied but va stated accoring to your rcords of 1948 proof va had records all the time i am 100% for ptsd since 2003 from wasp sinking hobson i was on ship 52-56 i re-opened my claim waiting to hear from va i want to go back to 1978 for 1978 is for 1948 can i do this i would to add my helpless child and wife on what will va do? i plan to put this in newspapers congersmann is good for nothing i have all smr all denied stay in hospital 5 months for nothing? ro in 1993 also states expoised for radiation my son was born with a tarotoma tumor[twins thst feel to devide] but live with own blood supply sent to air forse path in DC va failed to get that report keep denying my son he is on ssd but not sss i will not apply for him to get sss i served my country in ww2-52-56 my son does need sss where are my rights under my award i want my son .wife back to 1978 va in newark stated they will add my son on back to 2003 i said we do not beg or make deals apply my rights i earned newark nj made 60 mins and they are giving veterans a hard time they are vary powerful i did not know the DEVIL WAS IN CHARGE OF NEWARK I KNOW NOW eLIZABETH B)

If you filed a Notice of Disagreement on the "helpless child" situation- I posted those VA regulations about a week or two ago under your first post-

I also replied to your message to me this AM-

"i re-opened my claim waiting to hear from va i want to go back to 1978 for 1978 is for 1948 can I do this"

The only way to potentially recover past retro that involved a final denial is to file a CUE claim.

You have to prove the VA comitted legal error in an old decision.

A re-opened claim will not gain those benefits.

I suggested before- go to the BVA web site or the CAVC web site and search for CUE claims ,also put CUE into the hadit search browser here and study what they entail.

Each CUE claim is unique and they are difficult to win.

The VA had to have made a legal error in a past VA deicsion that caused you loss of proper award.

"va in newark stated they will add my son on back to 2003 i said we do not beg or make deals"

If they stated this in a recent award- and it is still within a year of the decision,you can file a Notice of Disagreement as to the date they are using

and attach evidence that shows he should have been added to your award long ago.

Still it might involve a CUE claim on his situation as well as yours-

Do you have any vet rep in your area helping you?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Guest elizabeth
Dear Veteran

I would get out to the RO as soon as possible. They have acted in bad faith to to many veterans. You said you were in WW2 from 1052 to 1956? WW2 was from 1941 to 1945. IF the last denial was longer than time allowed by the VA to appeal. You will have to re open a new claim. To get the VA to re open a claim you need new and material evidence or prove clear and unmistakble error. The best thing to do is get an independent medical examinaton to confrim your position and that is new evidence. I would aslo make an appointment at the RO to review your C file. YOu can determine what is in there and what is missing. IF you have records that the VA does not. That is also new and material evidence.

Terry HIggins

sorry ifi i made a mistake in aie force 1949-49 navy 1952-56 i have all evidence from file 2001 i did file acue to reopen claim i stated cue my evidence is your evidence from you records that i asked for va stated no records found i state records found after 57 ys i have a legal cue because 1948 is for air force 1948 i was in hospital 5 months i have those as well i was only 22 ate the time look how long it took me

Guest elizabeth
i really need your heip i don;t know my next move. to start in 1978 we opended a claim for ear problems in from hospital stay in japen -va stated no records found in 2001 i got copies of file all needed records were in file plus a ro had told va to re-open claim for air force navy -others va never informed me of this action in 1994 i applied for penson was dentied but va stated accoring to your rcords of 1948 proof va had records all the time i am 100% for ptsd since 2003 from wasp sinking hobson i was on ship 52-56 i re-opened my claim waiting to hear from va i want to go back to 1978 for 1978 is for 1948 can i do this i would to add my helpless child and wife on what will va do? i plan to put this in newspapers congersmann is good for nothing i have all smr all denied stay in hospital 5 months for nothing? ro in 1993 also states expoised for radiation my son was born with a tarotoma tumor[twins thst feel to devide] but live with own blood supply sent to air forse path in DC va failed to get that report keep denying my son he is on ssd but not sss i will not apply for him to get sss i served my country in ww2-52-56 my son does need sss where are my rights under my award i want my son .wife back to 1978 va in newark stated they will add my son on back to 2003 i said we do not beg or make deals apply my rights i earned newark nj made 60 mins and they are giving veterans a hard time they are vary powerful i did not know the DEVIL WAS IN CHARGE OF NEWARK I KNOW NOW eLIZABETH :angrythank you all i don;t have a so don;t trust them i am 77 ys old records go backage 22 all records were always there the were waiting for me to die i guess but my cue is legal cue the did not open claim just stamped no records found april 26 1952 i was on the uss wasp the night we sunk the hobson i still hear those calls for help i see a dr weekley take meds daily and my goverment denies me my name will always be listed for thst night an va says no records found records will always be there for that is listed as the greatist accient in non war my name is listed forever frank e priam uss wasr 18 52-56

Guest elizabeth
Dear Veteran

I would get out to the RO as soon as possible. They have acted in bad faith to to many veterans. You said you were in WW2 from 1052 to 1956? WW2 was from 1941 to 1945. IF the last denial was longer than time allowed by the VA to appeal. You will have to re open a new claim. To get the VA to re open a claim you need new and material evidence or prove clear and unmistakble error. The best thing to do is get an independent medical examinaton to confrim your position and that is new evidence. I would aslo make an appointment at the RO to review your C file. YOu can determine what is in there and what is missing. IF you have records that the VA does not. That is also new and material evidence.

Terry HIggins

terry thank you i don;t trust ro besides all evidence is from va files claim in 1978 was for air force1948 va no records found 1993 a va ro states reopen sc va never informend me of this this was also for navy time 52-56 my name will alwayds be foune in naval hietory for i was on the uss-wasp 18 the night we sunk the hobson that is all the evidence they need and the deny my son helpless child statement in 93 from ro states exposed to radidation that could have something to due with my sons medical problems frank e priam uss wasp 18 -staff sargent japan air force thank all you veterans we worked hard for contry i wonder if it was worth people have taken over our country with a shot