Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Saints Go Marching On

Rate this topic

halos2

What about those "SAINTS?" If miracles can happen for them, surely they can for us vets with our claims too!! :D

Edited by halos2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the great shrimp gumbo that my wife made for good luck that won them the game :D

Papa

Great game...I really loved listening to "The Who" at halftime. Their music brings back memories. The laser light show was cool too.

I'm very happy for the City of New Orleans and how far they have come since Katrina

• HadIt.com Elder

They need to reward a couple of College Bands and go back to the old kind of half time.I don't watch the Super Bowl to see old time rock stars or boobs either.

I actually have a pretty good sound system my Christmas Present and the old guys just did not have the sound that they used to in their hayday. Maybe even sadder I may be older than them.

Rock and roll at a football game nt near as good as Marching Bands with some great John Philip Suiza.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I'm very Happy for my hometown team the Saints for winning the Super Bowl Game. Who Dat Saints. To all my friends,family, and veterans, Who Dat won the Game? Smile

DAV IU 100%

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use