Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted

Rate this question

babyray

Question

B) I've been sick for the last 2 week but I am back. Whoopee! I got the white envelope and was granted 100% schedular & P & T.

I owe it to all u guys who put up w/ me and gave me a lot of help & support. Thx u guys and God bless u and your family.

I was discharge in 8/60 from the navy and begin filing claims in 7/78. I hung in there thru all of the VA denials and until I started going on line w/ hadit and u guys were just fabulous. I am so happy. I was not granted TDIU but they increase my MDD from 70% to 100% and grnated me 10% for left L5-S1radiculopathy secondary to DDD of the spine. Plus I was awarded entitlement to SMC because criteria regarding housebound have been met which additional disabilities independently ratable at 60% or more. I will get champva chapter 35 benefits. I am 100% plus 60%'

VA says "?the issue of unemployability is moot because a schedular 100% evaluation has been assigned. I do not understan it because I filed a claim for TDIU . Which is best TDIU or 100 percent schedular evaluation? Either one, I am very happy.

:D Whoopee!.

babyray

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Whoa, I mean Wow, I mean Way to Go BabyRay !!!- Oh Jeepers ------ I am so very very thrilled for you and yours! God Bless ~ !

another prayer answered and this cowgirl's doin the hokeypokey for ya!

Cowgirl!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder
Thx alot Testvet, I am 71 years young. I joined the navy in 8/56 and would have did 20 years but after my injuries they did not take care of my injuries the right t way so I decided to get out. I am sorry i did now but that is a another story.

babyray :mellow:

Dang you joined when I wasa little little thing I was a year old in 1956 Aug 25, 1955 birthdate rofl you is old enough to be my daddy except my daddy was born Feb 24, 1900 rofl I have a younger brother that was born in 1958 the men in my family had kids late in life my grand father was 66 when my Dad was born in 1900 he died six weeks after my Dad was born he was born Nov 3, 1833 think about that three generation is 170 years me I had my last child when I was 35 rofl bad enough but not as bad as dad and grampa rofl I still feel young but I don't recognize the guy in the mirror any more

at 71 you should be safe as long as you didn't commit any fraud they should leave you alone at your young age lol I hope so I turn 55 in August

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

Schedular is better. Way better. no comparison.

Congrats on the win

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.