Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Was Granted... Wow...

Rate this question

deviant

Question

Went to my DAV office today, was increased to 70% on my mental health issues and remained the same on the other issues however TDIU was granted I was so excited I didnt bother to ask about the P&T part, guess I will just wait on my letter, Told me that it had already been authorized and closed? Can anyone tell me when this may hit the old bank account? You people are great, a lil hope from this website and a lot of knowledge from it sure does go a long way... Thanks to everyone who has ever posted relevant info on this site. Keep up the good work, I will still be here to see if I can help anyone along the way

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you can check your bank balance on-line, then that'll give you something to do while you hang around and help the other folks on the hadit board that need help!

Congratulations!

:mellow:

:D

:D

Usually pretty quick especially if you have direct deposit, 5-7 days from letter. Congrats I remember how frantic you were lol.

Yes, frantic wasnt the word for it... Felt like I was waiting on the guilliotine to drop, This is great... its like a load is lifted but a new set of rules apply to living life which I can deal with.