• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sudden Drop In Va Pay This Month With No Warning

Rate this question

IraqVet

Question

Ok here is my situation

I am 10% for Hypertension.

I am 30% for kidney Stones.

I have a conbined rating of 40% with my wife on there and my three yr old auughter as well. This gives me a monthly rate of $ 644 a month.

All of a sudden this moring when I log in to check my account I see that my deposit from the VA is only $609 instead of $644. I cannot call them to ask what is going on because it is the weekend and nobody is there. It does not make any sense to me, has anyone else seen a drop on thier monthy pay. I know we did not recieve any COLA this year but I did not know they were taking money?

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Mine was same as last month

mine dropped but my son turned 18 on Feb 2 and we knew it was going to drop I thought I only got 98 a month for a child but they took 200 out of my deposit I dropped from 3300 to 3100 but I knew the pay cut was coming not knowing how much I was getting for a child was my error assuming anything is wrong but still with 3100 a month I have nothing to complain about my bills will still get paid and we will still eat and that is all that matters I have never lived pay day to pay day spending every penny I have and I am not about to start now if I did I think my wife would leave me lol