• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sudden Drop In Va Pay This Month With No Warning

Rate this question

IraqVet

Question

Ok here is my situation

I am 10% for Hypertension.

I am 30% for kidney Stones.

I have a conbined rating of 40% with my wife on there and my three yr old auughter as well. This gives me a monthly rate of $ 644 a month.

All of a sudden this moring when I log in to check my account I see that my deposit from the VA is only $609 instead of $644. I cannot call them to ask what is going on because it is the weekend and nobody is there. It does not make any sense to me, has anyone else seen a drop on thier monthy pay. I know we did not recieve any COLA this year but I did not know they were taking money?

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Have you received meds that are not service connected in the past. That could be a reason, they took that out of your check this month. I had that happen to me before I was 100%.

Ok i checked mine and i am still the same. Have you been notified of an overpayment ? Do you think you may have an overpayment ? They should have to notify you of an overpayment.

They could have made a mistake, seems to me they would have to notify you before taking anything out.

Edited by skunk

oh yeah that's right. I was deducted 75 bucks once since I was delinquent on my co-payments for meds. I thinks its 90 days or more delin1uent before they deduct.

Have you received meds that are not service connected in the past. That could be a reason, they took that out of your check this month. I had that happen to me before I was 100%.