Rate this topic

blackbird

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Blackbird:

Wonderful news and a nice start to this weekend.Sometimes I think that the support offered here at Hadit is the heart and the advice is the brains and all our Veterans is the soul.

Happy Easter

It's a great day for me today. Have been out of town the last week so I checked my bank acct. to see how good of a time my family had on vacation and there was alot more money in there than there should have been. Saw a deposit from VA Benefits. I called my DAV rep at 9:00am to see what it was faor and he told me it was for granting of 100 TDIU retro to 09/01/2009! The "Brown" envelope came today explaining everything. I just applied in mid Dec 2009. The DAV in Winston Salem, North Carolina has been great!!! If all SO'S were this good we would have less backlog.

I could not have accomplished this had it not been for all the help at Hadit! You people are awesome!!!. You DO make a difference in the lives of deserving Vets. You provide the best advice available, but most importantly you give hope to so many, and a place for them to start in the process to get there benefits. I hope the day comes soon that all deserving Vets get what they're due. I will continue to provide any advice I can to Vets through Hadit as long as they let me.

Remember, "Don't give up, get educated". The more you know the faster you cut thru the red tape!

later,

Blackbird

Congrats!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use