Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally! Thanks To Everyone Here!

Rate this question

ddj6969

Question

Got the letter today, check should be here tomorrow, and am now 50%. Took nearly 4 years, numerous visits to the VA for C&P's and so much paperwork I almost got lost with it all but it is done.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here. Without you guys I would have been lost and never been granted anything.

THANK YOU

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Got the letter today, check should be here tomorrow, and am now 50%. Took nearly 4 years, numerous visits to the VA for C&P's and so much paperwork I almost got lost with it all but it is done.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here. Without you guys I would have been lost and never been granted anything.

THANK YOU

50% is great! not as good as 100% but great because now you can have all your medical paid for by the VA! Excluding Teeth (more requirements are needed for dental care..).. and the money helps greatly..

IMHO

Edited by retiredat44

• HadIt.com Elder

THANK YOU

Thats getting it done. Congrats.

J

I love that never give up attitude - Contratulations!

• HadIt.com Elder

50% is just a short hop to 70% and that means possible TDIU if you can't work. It is a big deal. I went from 10% to 30% to 70% to TDIU. That is the way it usually goes. You get there in steps. If you get 50% when you are 40 years old you can be pretty sure by the time you are 50 you will be worse like 70%. I found that most disabilites get worse with age.