VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

INSIDE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSES: SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Sunday July 11 @ 9PM (ET/PT) on Syfy

http://www.syfy.com/secretgovernmentwarehouses/index.php

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not know what the entire show consists of but I was interviewed for 4 hours by one of the shows producers about the human experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal I am curious to see what and how much of the 4 hours they used 5 min or 10 minutes lol all I know it was a long day for me, they did this back in May....so for those of you inclined you can actually see me

and no I never met Lester Holt lol

from the producer I was given the impression that this is an attempt to tell the truth about the so co called "X Files" and given my own interview experience the teruth was all they were looking for, they took about 3 boxes of documentation I had back to NY for the producers and lawyers to verify my statements and my service there from June to August 1974. I am really curious to see what of the 4 hours of tape they actually use........it was a very long day for me my wife made them stop at times for me to rest and drink wome water there were a lot of other stops due to planes flyng over and the noise distorting the tape levels I did this inearly May but I haven't said anything until I was sent the actual air date that has now been released so you all can see my ugly mug in July 11th Mike

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I used to do video work a while back. It's pretty common to gather much more raw footage than what is required.

"Shocking Revelations"

My observations; As having just viewed this program, the only thing "Shocking" is their lack of anything subjective that we didn't already know. It merely provides a lead in for the networks new "Syfy" series "Warehouse 13".

Somehow, I feel sorry for guys like Mike, who were played by them.

I'll bet he thought the program would direct some focus on the effects, on the unsuspecting veterans, of the covert testing and the difficulties each one must endure to service connect the damage to mind and body.

Nothing new here........just promotional HYPE for a new network series.

Sorry Mike, Ill bet you had some very interesting things to say, but it ended up on the cutting room floor.

Had you told them that you had been abducted by some UFO and the little green/gray men were the ones who harmed you, your part of the interview would have been considerably longer.

don

• HadIt.com Elder

they spent less than 30 sec on it why tape me for 4 hours? If you blink in the first 10 minutes you will miss me rofl

I understand how you felt, after the documentary aired, Testvet. It's their loss. The producers and directors already had their agenda set. Chalk it up to lessons learned...

I have learned the hard way, by experience, ~ Never give interviews to the media ~. Last year, I was once again asked to give an interview on a certain aspect of the vietnam war for a PBS documentary. I declined.

With your knowledge and ability, I would encourage you to write a book. Then you would have some control over the subject matter.

Regards,

Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

testvet, horrific human behavior, treating soldiers like enemy. no healthcare, no apology. How was the show, sorry I missed it! ~Wings