I Won

Rate this topic

ruby

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats you have won the hard battle getting the P&T award the rest can and will be worked out I am glad to see the DRO process still does work and allows for cases to be properly settled before the BVA gets into it.......I haven't seen much from DROs in the recent past I was beginning to believe they were starting to be a waste of time...... now make sure you get all of the benefits available to you thru your state

• HadIt.com Elder

My SOC came today, there are no effective dates but the decision is I was service connected for my Reactive arthritis in all joints, radiculopathy in r and l shoulders etc.

CAPS- I am shouting--- THE VETERAN'S COMBINED EVALUATION IS 100% THEREFORE ENTITLEMENT TO INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYABILITY BENEFITS IS MOOT AND HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM APPELLATE REVIEW.

While it states they granted all my issues they haven't put in an effective date or what ratings I have for each joint or the radiculopathy. Hope that comes soon.

Thanks to all that have helped me with my claim especially to Carlie.

Ruby

Congratulations ruby!

Congrats you have won the hard battle getting the P&T award the rest can and will be worked out I am glad to see the DRO process still does work and allows for cases to be properly settled before the BVA gets into it.......I haven't seen much from DROs in the recent past I was beginning to believe they were starting to be a waste of time...... now make sure you get all of the benefits available to you thru your state

For some reason the P&T wasn't hard to get. At my hearing I stated verbally and in writing that I was asking for P&T. I have no condition that can impove all my medical conditions will only get worse. As shown by Dr's xx notes my condition is static in nature--referring to my asthma and arthritis and the likely hood of my PTSD to impove is unlikely.

It was a surprise I won it, really didn't think I would.

Now I just want that awards letter so its final.

Ruby

• 2 months later...

congrats..after such a hard time finally you won and now here is the time where you can live and can do more and more progress.

good work and i must say this is really well deserving and the best thing to know that you doing really well

Congratulations!

That does seem rather "odd", tho, I have to admit. You might try reading your letter over again. I have never heard of them sending two letters..one awarding 100% and another seperate letter for an effective date. They have always been the same letter for me.

Anyways, congrats on your win!

how long was the fight? did you attend the dro hearing? who went with you? how hard was it?

thanx..

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use