I Won

Rate this topic

ruby

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Great news Ruby.

And I know Carlie gave you 100% of her ability!

It is odd that the EED isnt in the award. ???

Thanks to All

I did confirm the dependent education assistance means I am P&T. The call center stills has nothing newer then what my SOC says actually they say I still have issues on appeal--I only have one that I know of that hasn't been mentioned anywhere and that is a changed in dx code for the HS.

At this point I am not appealing anything, why if I am 100% P&T. I would like the effective dates so I can figure out my retro check. I should be greater then 25,000---

I am concerned that I don't have any effective dates or rating percentages on my SOC did this DRO say I'll give her 100% P&T (I did ask for the P&T at the hearing) and mess with her money. He seemed like a straight dude did what he said he would do.

I have to wait and see ------------ It's the waiting that kills you.

• Founder

It's true the waiting drives you a bit nutty, but hey you are waiting for money in the bank so that's not so bad. I am very happy for you ruby and I know carlie has really put in some hard work with you.

Try to relax a bit, I know easier said then done. Do keep checking your banking account, I've had the money show up before the letter.

Thanks to All

I did confirm the dependent education assistance means I am P&T. The call center stills has nothing newer then what my SOC says actually they say I still have issues on appeal--I only have one that I know of that hasn't been mentioned anywhere and that is a changed in dx code for the HS.

At this point I am not appealing anything, why if I am 100% P&T. I would like the effective dates so I can figure out my retro check. I should be greater then 25,000---

I am concerned that I don't have any effective dates or rating percentages on my SOC did this DRO say I'll give her 100% P&T (I did ask for the P&T at the hearing) and mess with her money. He seemed like a straight dude did what he said he would do.

I have to wait and see ------------ It's the waiting that kills you.

Hello Ruby,,,,,yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa. I just had to say that. Congratulations. Its so good to hear of another one of our veterans and a family member here get a victory note from the VA. It means that you did it and with help from people here and that you NEVER GAVE UP......... This should let you sleep a little better and maybe now that you have the experience of beating the old dragon down, you may be able to help someone else that is hurting on here. Your victory is one for all of us here and we share in your joy and it gives the rest of us something to hold onto while the battle rages. God Bless you Ruby......NEVER GIVE UP. C.C.

Thanks for the support.

I did go in person to confirm some issues, yes I am 100% P&T just waiting for the award letter.

If they did the 100% then they did the rating, hopefully it is getting another signature.

The award letter will tell me the effective dates. It does seem like they have done some of my claim I did find out that the change in dx was done, that have the HS listed under 7819 instead of scars I don't believe they gave anything percntage wise for it,.

It's a happy waiting game. I will let everyone know when I get it.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use