An Increase From 60% To 80%

Rate this topic

Fire Courage

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everybody!

Just checked my bank account and there is a large pending deposit :ohmy: . Guess that makes it official.

Maybe the award letter will be here tomorrow or sometime next week.

I had gotten myself into the mindset that I would have to appeal.

Tottally caught me off guard with this award. So used to fighting ... you know?

I want to continue working so I wont file for TDIU just yet.

Thanks again yall!!

Edited by Fire Courage

fire courage, use the handy call center 800 827 1000 number and they won't tell you your % awarded but they will fax you the rating on their screen...have gotten these a couple of times myself from other locals ie Az and Ut. Also I had a friend call and request his and they faxed it to him...don't let them tell you they cant, just say I received it this way before and I know you don't have the decision letter but the granting % is noted on the papers they have access to...the call is toll free and if you are anything like me I want to know yesterday!! Congrats again...

Finally , i was able to provide some useful advice here ( call and ask your percentage ). I did that when i was told my decision was final , The guy said ah good try you almost got me. So i told him to fax me and he did.

Not the result i wanted but atleast i didn't have to wait. They only sent the cover page and decision , not the reasons or evidence section by fax. He said they have to wait five days after it's been finalized before they give out info over phone.Just my experience .

Sgt

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use