VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Problem?

Rate this question

joeyjoeyb

Question

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. This has been going on for the past week or so. I can log in just fine. I click on my C&P area to see what is going on with my claims. I get to the area where it has the date like 06/01/2007....when I click on that, it will not go to the next screen. As a matter of fact, when I click on any dates in any of the areas, it will not go to the next screen. I cleaned out my computer and deleted all cookies and stuff, and it still does not work. I called the help line and they took my INFO and the lady said she had not heard of that problem. Not sure what is going on. Worked fine last week.

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

At my local CBOC (community based outpatient clinic) you can set up your myheathevet account without driving to a regional center. I would call your local clinic and see if that is available there.

I am no fan of myhealthevet mainly cause they promise a lot and deliver a little. The web site is always down on Monday's and I could not log in sent and email 10 days ago and yet to hear back.

You can reorder medication on it but still VA has problems with delivery on time and for me my insulin arrives with the refrigeration gone.

Now the VA wants me to pick it up at the VA. To bad the VA does not have a drive in window for the pharmacy but if they did they would probably have long lines for it.

It doesn't matter which line you go to at the VA pharmacvy, you can bet that will almost alwys be the wrong line..

if you say I wil pick it up they wil mail it.. if you say mail it they will hold it for pick-up.

They open at 9 am, not 8 am..

anyone care to add more?

(I know of a few more..)

:blink:

I live about 4 hours away from my regional office and did not want to drive there.. Is there any other way to sign up for the premium on ebenefits?

I went to Audie Murphy Hospital's patient library and did the in person authentication for myhealthevet and then I was able to get a Ds logon for Ebenefits. It is time consuming and can take some time to get eve3rything set up for Ebenefits.

68mustang

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. This has been going on for the past week or so. I can log in just fine. I click on my C&P area to see what is going on with my claims. I get to the area where it has the date like 06/01/2007....when I click on that, it will not go to the next screen. As a matter of fact, when I click on any dates in any of the areas, it will not go to the next screen. I cleaned out my computer and deleted all cookies and stuff, and it still does not work. I called the help line and they took my INFO and the lady said she had not heard of that problem. Not sure what is going on. Worked fine last week.

[/qu

Can sending an Iris regarding your claim help speed up the process. After not getting any helpful info on the Ebenifits page I think my file got shoved under someones desk or file 13 and thought sending an Iris that would possibly help locating a file that should of been put into the system long time ago

If I send an Iris to find out what is going on with a claim with the e benifits, will that possibly speed up the process? I thing my claim that got sent back to the development board from the rating is now either went to file 13, or is buried under someones desk. They could possibly locate it and find out this needs to be acted upon.

]

[/qu