Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received The Envelope

Rate this topic

Vync

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Thanks everyone!

I have been offline for a bit over the past few weeks, so I have not had a chance to sit down and reply.

They got the effective dates correct, back to when I filed at the end of last year. I only had one claim which was an increase, but records showing I met the increase qualifications were only a couple of days older than my claim request, so no real change there. I am working on getting my paperwork together before requesting an IMO from one of my docs.

I definitely will appeal a couple of lowball 10% ratings.

I would file for IU, but I am still working and want to try to work as long as I can.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my increase to 90%!

I would like to thank everyone here for their help. You're great!

Increase

TMJ increased from 10% to 20%

Secondary to TMJ

Headaches 30%

GERD 10%

Constipation 10%

Depression/chronic pain 10%

They made a couple of mistakes too, not to mention a lot of typos, but I will have to research everything and figure out the best approach. They included details of why they awarded each rating and the requirements for the next higher rating level. In many cases, their notes indicate I met the requirements, but they just gave me 10% anyway. Doh...

My back claim was denied again, so it's time to finally get the IMO and put an end to it.

Thanks everyone!

That is great news :cool:

• Founder

Wonderful News Vync! This will take a lot of pressure off of you. I understand about continuing to work. When my pysch doctor told me she was taking me out of the workforce, I knew she was right, but damn it stung. Lucky for me I had already started HadIt.com so I focused all my energy into that.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yee Haw Vync!! - I am glad you got some of what you deserve. Of course part of that is you can get VA care for those newer conditions (if you have any). My experience is to read, re-read and again re-read later, ask questions :). I goofed last time I had a claim decided in my favor. Thought, sure why not put in for insurance; duh, smak me, I got 'rating increase' not a 'new rating' needed for the insurance - denied, I shoulda re-read the info..next time.

I am so happy for YOU !!! Ya done good!

Cowgirl'up!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use