• donate-be-a-hero.png

P T S D - Fax'd New Claim In To Varo On Aug. 12Th 2010

Rate this topic

LarryJ

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Larry. I was helping a GWV for the past few yrs with his claim...well finally he had his C&P's in aug10 and copies were sent to VARO 22sept10, and decision made 1oct10...so how fast can they make a decision when they finally decided to go the right route? 8 days, and please remember a weekend occurred here! VSO still doesn't know rating was made and claims were awarded. Call center advised of ratings after vet received retro check already.

Hope this is some trend they are finally going to follow.

You know who hasn't heard a word, nor received a letter or anything regarding his claims yet.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great job Larry. I was helping a GWV for the past few yrs with his claim...well finally he had his C&P's in aug10 and copies were sent to VARO 22sept10, and decision made 1oct10...so how fast can they make a decision when they finally decided to go the right route? 8 days, and please remember a weekend occurred here! VSO still doesn't know rating was made and claims were awarded. Call center advised of ratings after vet received retro check already.

Hope this is some trend they are finally going to follow.

You know who hasn't heard a word, nor received a letter or anything regarding his claims yet.

Yes, I do know who. And, I'm getting just a little irritated with the VA concerning that situation. They sorta led ME down the wrong path from the git-go, with their wrong advice, and, I was dumb enough to go along with it, for reasons that made sense to me at the time....................:rolleyes: .

So, I may have caused some of the delay, etc., but, rest assured, I'm gonna straighten 'em out, even if I have to drive to Houston.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Do you fax the new form to a standard number or do you have to go to your varo for a fax number...

Congrats you the vet. Did he have combat code's on his dd214

If and whenever you get an answer from a Iris at the bottom of it is all the info needed as to where to send a fax or letter. Your RO's fax number can also be obtained by calling the 800# and asking.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great, now he's going to BBQ another poor goat!!! just sayin'

pr

I am saddened and astounded that you would think that I would BBQ a poor goat!

(the one's that I BBQ are well-fed and sorta fat!.........)

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use