Ssdi Fully Favorable

Rate this topic

Bravo6

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I now understand the let-down of not facing those (SSA) that said that I WASN'T disabled from SSA! Although, I'm TOTALLY relieved that I was found Fully Favorable......I wanted my day in Court! Now, I'm just a name on a piece of paper with no face.....with no feelings, no nothing.........I WANTED MY DAY IN COURT! Sorry to ramble, but I'm still having an emotional let-down.........but I perk right back up when I call my bank account!

Now.....I finally know what "they" were talking about!

God Bless Hadit.com........as it's has helped my family in more ways that I can even explain! Cheers!

B6

That is good news! Congrats bravo! I am also waiting on reconsideration; the waiting is driving me crazy. You give me hope, to keep on keeping on. What a way to find out; I bet you keep checking that bank account lol.

/doc

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, if you really want your "day in court", Look at the effective date, amount of retro, etc. It may be that you can, ask for an earlier effective date, and get it. You would need to read the SSA regs very closely as to how far back retro, etc. can go. Usually, SSA does not go as far back as the law actually permits them to. (I went through this a few years ago, and they awarded an additional retro amount and earlier date. This also did effect the date I was eligible for Medicare.

I now understand the let-down of not facing those (SSA) that said that I WASN'T disabled from SSA! Although, I'm TOTALLY relieved that I was found Fully Favorable......I wanted my day in Court! Now, I'm just a name on a piece of paper with no face.....with no feelings, no nothing.........I WANTED MY DAY IN COURT! Sorry to ramble, but I'm still having an emotional let-down.........but I perk right back up when I call my bank account!

Now.....I finally know what "they" were talking about!

God Bless Hadit.com........as it's has helped my family in more ways that I can even explain! Cheers!

B6

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use