VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Been Pretty Sick For A Week Today

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Since last Tuesday and including up to yesterday I have been sick with a bug that causes me to have explosive diarrhea. After a couple of days my Insurance Doc had the pharmacy send me 30 pills of lomotil which I thank God for as I don't think I would have stayed out of hospital without it.

I am scheduled for oral surgery tomorrow the Dentist will pull one or two teeth. One is broken an I expect since it is a molar to be pretty difficult. Thursday I have appointments at VAMC for PCP and blood work.

I have not been on Board much and pretty weak so even when I try don't last long.

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Pete-I am sorry to hear this- I just thought you might have had lots of Holiday company and would be back here ASAP.

You were missed.

Keep well!

Since last Tuesday and including up to yesterday I have been sick with a bug that causes me to have explosive diarrhea. After a couple of days my Insurance Doc had the pharmacy send me 30 pills of lomotil which I thank God for as I don't think I would have stayed out of hospital without it.

I am scheduled for oral surgery tomorrow the Dentist will pull one or two teeth. One is broken an I expect since it is a molar to be pretty difficult. Thursday I have appointments at VAMC for PCP and blood work.

I have not been on Board much and pretty weak so even when I try don't last long.

Pete take care! and I hope they premed you because you are a heart patient and should take pennicilin one hour before to protect you from bacteria!