Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Sced!

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I Put in my claim for ptsd in June 2010. 1-26-2011 it went to decision phase. Its been with the rating board for over a month now. Anyone had this issue? I did provide them with every document that wasn't in my c-file that supports my claim. I just really need some input. This is driving me nuts.

Edited by 11cvolley

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

FAbulous NEWS!!!!!!!

Enjoy this Victory!

"take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy, lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand, just find a place to make your stand and take it easy" (eagles) we may lose and we may win - and you my friend have finally won. I am so proud of you, your courage and your strength. Now....go build that nest. :biggrin:

lol I'm still nesting. We went to her parents and gave them the good news. They think we should use their friend's Ford discount. Not sure how much it is but I think a new car would just cause more anxiety for me.

I agree lol sleep on it for a few days. talk it over with your wife and social worker. then sleep on it some more and shop around. you don't want to add to it at this point. i would def go talk to your case worker and social worker for the TDIU after the dust settles and you get more comfortable with the rating. but most of all.....you need to take care of you. go clean that carpet again if you have to!

lol I'm still nesting. We went to her parents and gave them the good news. They think we should use their friend's Ford discount. Not sure how much it is but I think a new car would just cause more anxiety for me.

To late lol. I cleaned his carpet again, rewashed all his baby cloths, rewashed his blankets, and sat in his room looking over everything. I put up a little window x-mas tree with lights in his window. I hope he isn't scared of it. I hope he doesn't mind the scent of Resolve carpet cleaner. I high wash the carpet a few more times with just hot water to remove the resolve smell.