Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Sced!

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I Put in my claim for ptsd in June 2010. 1-26-2011 it went to decision phase. Its been with the rating board for over a month now. Anyone had this issue? I did provide them with every document that wasn't in my c-file that supports my claim. I just really need some input. This is driving me nuts.

Edited by 11cvolley

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you for your support and everyone else.

I checked E-benefits a few minutes ago and my claim is at the decision phase now! I get the feeling that they're staying on top of my claim since in the past they were never this quick. So I called the 800# and they said my claim is being reviewed by a supervisor. I'm hoping this means they are going to apply the special rules and grant it.

Haven't got my C&P results in the mail yet but had a question. I been diagnosed by my social worker and therapist ( Doctor that gives me prescriptions) and been doing treatment since June 2010. Does this long time frame of treatment count towards evidence for granting service connection for ptsd/mst? I ask because I was told at the VA hospital that another vet that got SC'ed was partly because she has been doing treatment for over a year and she has about the same amount of evidence as I do.

i called and checked eben yesterday for my claim that they got december 2010.... it was in decision phase since 8/22 of this year and yesterday it got sent back to developement phase. WHAT THE F************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking out.

i called and checked eben yesterday for my claim that they got december 2010.... it was in decision phase since 8/22 of this year and yesterday it got sent back to developement phase. WHAT THE F************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking out.

Same happen to me, but the first time I didn't get a C&P. This time I did. It sucks having your claim sent back a step; however, its better than a denial letter. I think in the long run you'll get SC'ed. I don't see them sending your claim back if they planned to deny SC it.