Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where Is Larryj

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Where are you? I have not heard from you? I have called your private number and left messages, and have looked for you here without ant success either. You have not posted here for over a month and a half...This is not like you. If you or someone could pm me I would appreciate it GREATLY! One of your vets wants to put in for NOD, and we have not heard back from you.

Hope you are just on a long vacation, maybe a trip you wanted to take.

I would like someone to post so I can tell the vet what to do, and also to make sure things are fine with you. If I have alerted anyone needlessly I am sorry. Just a concerned friend fellow vet here.:unsure:

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Halos, Larry J has had some health issues and will return to hadit as soon as he feels better.

Berta, Thank you so very much. I was getting really anxious when he did not return my calls. My daughter spoke to him last month and he was still working on some things for them, and I started to panic when he didn't respond to my emails either.

Well now I can rest easy and pray he gets through it and can get resolve. I appreciate your quick response too, Berta.

Larryj is you read this get better buddy. We all miss you. Thanks to all friends here too. :wink:

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry has been missed. I will be happy when he feels better and rejoins us here. He is needed.