Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nevada (Nv): Reno

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Notorios Kelley: "Best thing is to make it known, good and bad, like you're doing."

here's a link to a recent (Nov 7, 2013) NV news outlet story showing concerns of thousands of veterans in NV.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/you-ask-we-investigate/House-members-press-VA-to-clear-claims-backlog-in-Nevada-231086841.html

that may affect the quality of processing and NV VAs' assessment of veterans' issues?

• 3 months later...

Still waiting on Reno… But, I wanted to say the VA hospital here in Las Vegas has been top notch for me as well. With the exception of one NP I've had great care from the physical therapy team, to neurology and my awesome pulmonary doctor who diagnosed me with OSA and got me prescribed a CPAP in 10 minutes!

Now, if Reno would just get it's shit together we'd be set...

I put my claim in for an increase in January 2013. I got my C&P exams January 2014 and I'm now in "prep for notification" so it looks like it'll be about 14 months beginning to end for me. Not great, but much faster than some other locations.

K9,

Great to see your claim is finally moving. Hope to hear some good news soon. I had 6 C&P exams yesterday at Texas VA. Maybe we will both be lucky in the next few months. Take care and keep us posted.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use