Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please Say The End Is Near! I Want To Be Excited!

Rate this topic

Nhods

I called the 1-800 number and for once heard decent news I hope! I was told my case had a decision made and that it had already ben checked for accuracy and that I will be expecting the notification of the descion by mail soon! Any idea of what the wait will be like now??

Better check in with us so you won't go ballistic waiting for the mailman. Good luck!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

DO you have a VSO on your claim? If so, get on the phone with them asap as they have a contact in the RO who can spill the beans for you.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

We called the AL, our POA, and was given all the information over the phone. They had an online program that went to the RO. Good luck!!

I called the 1-800 number and for once heard decent news I hope! I was told my case had a decision made and that it had already ben checked for accuracy and that I will be expecting the notification of the descion by mail soon! Any idea of what the wait will be like now??

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use