• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Rant For Today

Rate this question

carlie

Question

SHEEEEEEET.

Another C&P tomorrow !

Good in a way for me - because it is due to remand instructions from the BVA.

Bad for me in a way - that I have to compile evidence for the examiner

that the examiner will more likely than not - miss, if they even bother to attempt

going COMPLETELY through the seven volumes of my c-file, along with VAMC

treatment records and progress notes, plus evidence submitted from my Vet Center

therapist's and an IMO from several years back.

I sure hope I have been able to help some VBA claimants here at hadit in the past -

because when it comes to my own claim issues - most times - I turn into a SHEEEEEEET head -

work like a mad woman, compiling everything, spend countless hours going in circles -

and then finally end up at a copy machine with only an hour to spare before arriving for the C&P.

Then - there is no way to even know before hand if the examiner will ALLOW you to leave

them copies of what you want to be sure they see and hopefully read.

I need food - I need a massage - I need someone with a brain and good computer skills to help

keep me focused so I can organize all of this.

I freaking need a life that is not incumbent on financial benefits from the VBA.

Anyone out there have the winning numbers for next Saturday's Lotto or Powerball ? : - )

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

It is a nightmare I've got my claims paperwork spread all over the place right now. I've got to get it in some order before I loose something. It can be very overwhelming.

Congrats on your favorable C&P Exam Carlie ..... Those pictures of the claims research and records on your table scared the hell out of me. If my VA journey ever reaches that level then I might raise the white flag!

Good Luck!

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Carlie-that is GREAT news!!!!

The problem with sorting through stuff and trying to get it in order is something that would be difficult for anyone else to even attempt to help with because we ourselves are the only ones who really know what we are doing and what we need.

Tbird is right -it can be very overwhelming!

But well worth the time to get stuff organized.There are some good techniques here somewhere at hadit for organizing your VA stuff.

I keep thinking when my AO claim is over maybe I can rid of of some of the vast amount of VA related paperwork I have accumulated since the 1990s. But I sure am glad saved all that!

I needed stuff I never dreamed I would need.

So I wonder what I really could get rid of. :wacko:

I often forget what I am looking for in my files but I continue to search the files anyhow-why waste time? :huh:

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Here are the highlights from the C&P exam.

The main points are that he clearly states - 1) major depression, moderate is results of all SC'd disability.Rationale for opinion given:Since the veteran manifested no evident psychiatric symptoms or diagnosis prior to or during her active duty, (specifically and to a variable degree to each of her service-connected disabilities),since she has developed a chronic progressive depressive disorder since active duty that is due to a significant clinical degree and since she has been depressed to a serious level of incapacitation so as to require continuous VA mental health services

for the past 11 years, then it may be to multiple somatic medical conditions reasonably clinically concluded that

it is at least as likely as not that the veteran's non-service connected major depression is due to her service-connected disabilities.

2) Total occupational and social impairment

GAF 50

5) CompetencyIs the veteran capable of managing his or her financial affairs ?Yes

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Congrats on your favorable C&P Exam Carlie ..... Those pictures of the claims research and records on your table scared the hell out of me. If my VA journey ever reaches that level then I might raise the white flag!

Good Luck!

You mean those picture in the post I made in the reply? those are mine..

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg