I'm Pissed

tomtomtom

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"but what did he do?"

He didn't answer the door without a rifle when the police said "this is the police, open the door, we have a warrant". Both English and spanish. Heck, his wife could have answered the door.

The family did not want to have contact with the police for some reason? Not the kids of course...

Oh, and if you are going to blame anyone, blame the judge that signed the warrant. No one moves without that signiture...

The cops were just doing their job, just like Soldiers do.

Hamslice

“There is no hook my friend. There's only what we do.”  Doc Holiday 

I have followed this story since it happened. It sickens and enrages me to no end. Pima county is grasping at straws trying to justify what little circumstantial evidence they had to enter his home. Though ultimately it should be the judge that signed the search warrant on the basis that they were actually there to search for "evidence" looking for linking him to his brother (who doesn't have a phone) and brother in law that should be shoot 22 times. His wife yells "someone is breaking in" while he is dead asleep. He comes around the corner with his AR 15, sees the guns, says " I got something for ya" his 15 was on safe and he never fired a shot ....yet one of the SWAT tripped and they said they thought he was shot and that justified laying down 71 rounds. Disgusting.

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use