VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thought I Had A Success!

Rate this question

rdnkjeeper

Question

I have been watching ebenefits and saw that my appeal finally after almost 4 years landed with the VLJ. Checked it a week later and it said a decision was made and it was mailed out to me. I was happy and decided to call my VSO and check. They said that it was remanded (they think) and gave me another number to call. Called that one and they said they have no idea on what's going on with my claim. Damn it!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Even if the Appeal was granted it would be remanded back to the Regional Office for a decision. The wait goes on!

Got the letter today, says:

"The board has determined that a remand of the increased rating claim on appeal is warranted in order to proved the veteran with a VA orthopedic examination to determine the current severity of his service connected low back disorder and to obtain outstanding VA treatment records. "

My last C&P clearly showed my range of motion in the 40% range. So it looks like I have to go to another exam and wait again!

• HadIt.com Elder

Although you will be back at your friendly VARO they usually work faster on remands. Good Luck