VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits....

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

It has been updated and now has Benefit Verification AB8 back on there. Better design in my opinion and seems to be faster to load.....

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I am really impressed. It works much faster then before. It gives me goose pimples to see that wonderful 70% with the amount. Now if they can get the whole site running the same way. I did notice a change in the way my information indicating they need information for a deferral. Perhaps that was why the e-mail process went hay wire. Now are we getting a pay raise on the 30th of 3.6%? Or when do we get paid next?

I am really impressed. It works much faster then before. It gives me goose pimples to see that wonderful 70% with the amount. Now if they can get the whole site running the same way. I did notice a change in the way my information indicating they need information for a deferral. Perhaps that was why the e-mail process went hay wire. Now are we getting a pay raise on the 30th of 3.6%? Or when do we get paid next?

I got a letter in the mail saying it went into effect Dec 01, 2011. It's stamped Nov 28, 2011 from the VARO.

Now I know they are paying military retirement on the 30th so it goes on this years taxes, I am not sure if that includes the VA disability pay as well. Did we already receive this increase, or is it scheduled for the 1st-30th?

The increase is from Dec 01, 2011 - so it is paid the next month as the VA is always one month later.

I got another massive email dump from the VA today. Ebenefits is down so I don't think it was movement on my claim. I have been in development gathering evidence for months. Ebenefits shows they need my DD214, I sent a certified copy and original months ago. They say ignore ebenefits and wait another 3 months for the process to run its course. This started six months ago with me doing the Benefits at discharge program.