VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va 1-800# Call Back

Rate this question

68mustang

Question

I called the VA 1-800 this morning and got the usual message that I could not be helped at this time. The recorded message asked if I would like to be called back and I answered yes. Here it is Wednesday and my appointment for callback is on Friday morning. Must be a bunch of others in the same boat as me waiting for callbacks.

68mustang

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I waited 27 minutes yesterday. I don't care, make 'em do thier job even if it is the same answer they give everybody. Your claim is in the decision phase. It takes approximately forever for the decision phase. Please be patient.

• HadIt.com Elder

I will be surprised if they ever call back. At least that has been my experience when I leave a callback for VAMC

68, Don't be surprised if they do not call you back, and if they do, I heard rumors that they hired "Peggy" from the Discovery Commercials as a Customer Service Trainer.biggrin.png

Papa

68, Don't be surprised if they do not call you back, and if they do, I heard rumors that they hired "Peggy" from the Discovery Commercials as a Customer Service Trainer.biggrin.png

Papa

Good one Papa.

68mustang

Got my return call this morning. However the call came in at 10:45 AM Central Time

it was suppose to be at 11:45 AM.

Guess one has to take into consideration that the call center is working on Eastern Time?

68mustang

Edited by 68mustang