Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's Been A Long Time Coming! (Eight Years)

Rate this topic

bluehen2859

Great news! Spend wisely and good luck.

We stole the Eagle from the Air Force,
The Anchor from the Navy,
the Rope from the Army,
and on the seventh day when God rested, we overran his perimeter and stole the Globe,
and we have been running the show ever since. USMC. (Unknown Author)

SSDI plus famaly
70% PTSD
30% IBS
10% Lower Back Strain

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is FABULOUS News!!!!!

2 of my claims took over 7 years to award.I know the feeling of those long waits, but then again it gave me years to find more Evidence!

I even found superb evidence for one claim 2 weeks after I got the award that I had overlooked because I thought I knew what a specific medical word meant. I found out it's definition was far more extensive that I knew and might have awarded the claim sooner, if I had focused on it-

but then again maybe not.

Enjoy and relax at your victory.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Great news...Congratulations bluehen! Glad to hear your long wait is over. Best wishes for your future health. I have friends & family members who suffer from MS so my prayers are with you. Hope you can enjoy what rightfully is coming to you...$$$!!!

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

Congrats...

I would like to ask if you could possibly tell me symptoms of MS. I have been under the care of the va and also the neuro doctors there, but they don't yet want to give me a new label,t he last label was myotonic dystrophy, then they may have backed off on that, but they are not sure... I take several meds, morphine, cloneazepam, and proponolo (I have saking and body jerks, leggs and arms kick and shakes...(crying for no reason) (myclonic) uncontrollable body movements, (I also had extreme muscle loss a couple years ago) with pancreas disease and degenrative disc disease, and eye diseases , and much much more... the dna test was negative for ddytrophy so it wasn't inherieted, but came with a disclaimer telling the neurolgists, that order and get test results, that if they feel the patient has the disease disregard the dna test results.. (I don't have the exact working with me, but the doctor read it to me..).

Neuro disease is part of my ongoing claim... and was re-opened after 15 since the last denial.. in the 1990's... was treated for chemical exposure and tremors on active duty 30 year ago..

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

AWESOME. 8 Years, way to long. Also, welfare isn't only for low end people. Tthe sad truth is there are really wealthy industries, and individuals who are receiving welfare, and you are correct it needs to stop. Vets are the easiest target for cuts, because we don't speak loud enough, once we make our voices felt people will start to look elsewhere to make cuts...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use