Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mystic W/ Ptsd, From Rape,coerced Abortion, Hurt Back,fibro...more

Rate this question

mysticcherokee usn vet

Question

Hi, Im bewildered by all of this. I feel brain damaged with the ptsd, how do yall remember all of this stuff. I really dont know what Ill do, if they turn me down again. Its been a tough row to hoe, no sht. Im lucky to be alive, because Ive tried the other way, not my time I guess.

Will a congressional oversight help or hurt more.

• Answers 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Has anyone here evr gotten amnesia about being attacked or similar. Partial amnesia. Forget, remember, forget AGAIN. These episodes going on for many many years?OR, forget the horrible feelings about the horrible incident, while remembering the incident ITSELF.Or rmember pieces parts, like a pice of movie running, with some scenes completely deleted, missing. Or WHOLE YEARS MISSING. Sometimes remember a single month out of that year, but nothing else. Just profoundly curious. I could go one and on, but I'll save you the tedium:) Mystic

Just trying to help...Mystic, the VA has programs such as Trauma Recovery Program (TRP) and the WISER for women veterans. Inquire through your local womens vet rep or your mh provider. What you have is what many of us have> Classic PTSD. Please REREAD Carlie's post. Good luck to you...

Just trying to help...Mystic, the VA has programs such as Trauma Recovery Program (TRP) and the WISER for women veterans. Inquire through your local womens vet rep or your mh provider. What you have is what many of us have> Classic PTSD. Please REREAD Carlie's post. Good luck to you...

Thanks #1. Ill have to set up a yahoo account to get over there, but that shouldnt be too hard. Just have to make myself DO IT!

I thought PTSD was the friggin nightmares, and the MEMORIES (as opposed to amnesia) of awful stuff. 6 of 1 hald f dozen of the other. Not remebering what it was like to FEEL. Particularly "Happiness", for more than a few minutes, or being numb.Anger so closew to the surface ALWAYS its ready to boli over.Wondering wtf are we here on earth for. I forget my prime directive unless its misery, check! Got IT! Lot of other crapola.

Thanks again Dude! Mystic