Rate this topic

Troy Spurlock

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy,

Have you found out how long it will actually take them to assign the percentage? Are there laws in place for that time frame?

I used Carlie's letter/reference in a letter to the Regional Office immediately after she provided it.

To date we have not heard anything from the VA Regional Office.

When I won my appeal at the BVA years ago, I was on top of them like...well you know; and they assigned percentages rather quickly and paid my retro.

With the Vietnam veteran I helped, I think it's a sore spot for the RO because a Gulf War veteran helped a Vietnam veteran win a case the RO consistently denied for 40 years.

Time will tell...

Thanks Troy for helping out a veteran we all appreciate your efforts.

I took on a Vietnam vetetan's case back in 2008 fighting the local RO on his claim for a skin condition as a result of Agent Orange exposure (chloracne) that he had been fighting for more than a decade before we met.

Just got the decision today...service connection granted under a different title/category of skin condition, but a grant (approval) just the same!

Second time I've kicked the VA's rear end at the BVA level!

Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!

Well done! Hopefully, I will never need it but if I should need some help...I will be looking you up! =)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use