Mood Disorder

Rate this topic

JT24usn

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad at all!!!!

Congrats and by all means, if you or your rep feel the rating is wrong,compared to the Schedule of Ratings, NOD it.

• HadIt.com Elder

T8r

The future exams thing is a good reason for continuing treatment from VA mental health. Every time you see your shrink you should complain about something. Never say " I feel better now. I feel much less depressed or anxious". You should be seeing a psychiatrist at the VA on a regular basis for the rest of your days or until you are P&T.

John, that is fine, but they keep increasing my medicine in the mean time. Yeah it helps a bit fir agitation, but I tell her it is the miracle drug, the what? Kind of tired of the increases. Already gone from 20 to 40mg. I just want to stay in the same meds and keep going in, but how do you do that and not show "signs of improvement?". Getting 50% was great. Now I would like to keep it and have them stop f'n with my drugs

John, that is fine, but they keep increasing my medicine in the mean time. Yeah it helps a bit fir agitation, but I tell her it is the miracle drug, the what? Kind of tired of the increases. Already gone from 20 to 40mg. I just want to stay in the same meds and keep going in, but how do you do that and not show "signs of improvement?". Getting 50% was great. Now I would like to keep it and have them stop f'n with my drugs

T8r,

First of - what is your total SC % now and I will change the profile for you.

Second - your 50 % SC for mental health is not dependent on you having to take RX meds for it.

It is your right and choice to take or not to take RX drugs.

Your 50 % SC for MH is based on the rating criteria.

Except for eating disorders - all MH is rated / evaluated for percentage level - under the same criteria.

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=534fe239fa785f43d6c7cc0ce0c01839&rgn=div8&view=text&node=38:1.0.1.1.5.2.111.73&idno=38

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use