VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks, Pete! Simple, Effective Advice...

Rate this topic

justrluk

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete is a steady hand and a real brain, but he would never admit it. He is the kind of guy who would have been a platoon leader in Vietnam and waited to crack up until after he got home and his men were safe. I have been telling him for years he knows the "inner mind" of the VA better than anyone.

Now he is probably embarassed.

John

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

John

You are way to kind to me. The fact is it takes everyone on Hadit making contributions to knowledge. The leader on Hadit is Tbird if not for her we would not have this wonderful web site.

I never was much of a leader but I will admit that I do take interest in trying to decipher just what makes the VA tick.

• Founder

Great news! Pete is a gem no doubt about it. Perhaps they made you IU, the only reason I can see for the dependents information is if you have made permanent, but others can chime in.

• 3 weeks later...

Great news! Pete is a gem no doubt about it. Perhaps they made you IU, the only reason I can see for the dependents information is if you have made permanent, but others can chime in.

IU would be a stretch - I'm still working and am able to function relatively well (medicated heavily, of course!). I can only hope that they see the light, finish my appeals (now with a DRO - trying to combine them into one hearing???); getting the first restored to 40% and the second to at least 10% would put me over 100% schedular.

• Founder

IU would be a stretch - I'm still working and am able to function relatively well (medicated heavily, of course!). I can only hope that they see the light, finish my appeals (now with a DRO - trying to combine them into one hearing???); getting the first restored to 40% and the second to at least 10% would put me over 100% schedular.

They may have rated you 100% scheduler.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use