VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks, Pete! Simple, Effective Advice...

Rate this topic

justrluk

WOW!!! I just caught this!!!!

Great news !

I have known Pete since the late 1980s when we were at the Prodigy Veterans BBS.

He has always consistently been supportive of our Nation's veterans and is beyond measurable Value at hadit.

I admire him considerably for his long years of relentless dedication and help.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All: Many, many thanks for all support and help. To all (Berta, Pete, Carlie, T-Bird and many, many more members) I am forever grateful. I just noticed on eBenefits they've posted next month's benefits payments: another bump in monthly. Not 100%, but it looks like they've stopped recouping the severance! Finally, things look like they're closing out with this whole retirement/severance thing.

It's hard to believe just over a year ago, I didn't know if I would even be approved for retirement from medical separation. Now, they've stopped taking severance from VA comp, SMC is working and both appeals are now on the DRO's desk (I was told by my VSO that he's a great guy and that he's trying to combine the review/hearing to get them both closed out at the same time). I don't know how much longer things will take, but I'm opting for optimism.

Now, on to tilt windmills with TRICARE reimbursement!!

• HadIt.com Elder

I appreciate the kind words especially from Berta but Hadit has a lot of area's that Members can find to help. I have had my share of battles with the VA but in my opinion winning a claim takes a good medical opinion that can link a current condition to your service.

New Members are the life blood and the more we help each other the stronger we become. Over the years Tbird has fine tuned Hadit making t the best place on the Internet to go for help in dealing with the VA.

• 8 months later...
John

You are way to kind to me. The fact is it takes everyone on Hadit making contributions to knowledge. The leader on Hadit is Tbird if not for her we would not have this wonderful web site.

I never was much of a leader but I will admit that I do take interest in trying to decipher just what makes the VA tick.

I just love myself some PETE!!!! he has always made me feel that know matter what is going on I will be ok, just never give up the fight. John also knows he's on point as well. U - GUYS - ROCK!!!biggrin.png

Glad you finally got some good news.

I'm going to follow what you were told to do with my claim as I'm closing in on two years.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use