Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is It A Good Idea To Go To The Philadelphia Ro Where Your Claim Is Iif It Is Going On 2 Years Old And Just Entered The Notification?

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I don't know if it would make it go quicker or slower it's goin been in the notification phase since 29 march. But I was wondering if it will sit there for 40 days before they work on it or if I check on it will they be like let's take a look and maybe start the process. Just tired of waiting started on July 12 2010.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Jfrei,

If it is in Notification I wouldn't do anything but patiently wait. If you have a sizable retro it will take some time to move through notification. With the volume that is moving right now notification might be taking longer overall.

When I jumped from 50% to 80% it took them 104 days to issue my retro payment and that was a year and 1/2 ago. The AO presumptives have made the delays worse (wouldn't be an issue now if they would have done the right thing 20 years ago).

I wouldn't take any action until you have been in notification for over 90 days.

If you are in Notification you should have some answers soon.

Best regards,

Thanks Im just waiting for my next exam to be issued out to me I was raisied from 10 to 30. So I have just one more issue but I think they will take their time with it even though my claims two year mark is in july. I called the 800 number and she was like they could just be waiting on paper work even though my packet says pending an exam so I think she was wrong and Im on the next C and P exam hopefully soon.